Sterling Stone is the brilliant author of This Sea is Your Sea. This Sea is My Sea, Current Conundrum, & Action, featured in the sexy-scary anthology collection, Somewhere South of Normal.
1. You have three tremendous stories in Somewhere South of Normal (hereinafter SSON). Is there one in particular that holds special significance for you?
2. If you lived in False Key, which establishment would you be most eager to visit and why?
3. Which establishment & character would you avoid like the plague?
4. If you could be any creature or being in SSON, which would you like to be and why?
5. What is your favorite Halloween tradition?
Connect with Sterling here:
GIVEAWAY: *See a breakdown of the goodies, terms & conditions, & pictures here*a Rafflecopter giveaway
Pick up a copy of Somewhere South of Normal:
Add to your Goodreads Shelf:
Check out the website: