5 Question Interview with Serena Schreiber, author of Somewhere South of Normal anthology.
Serena is someone I’ve totally named mayor of False Key. She’s an incredible storyteller & an overall creative genius. Her stories featured in Somewhere South of Normal include: Castro’s Beard, Fin Fatale, Tentacles, & Oyster.
1. As the mayor of False Key, what is your opinion of the citizens & visitors?
2. Of all of your stories, is there one that holds special meaning to you?
3. Which one of your characters do you identify with the most?
4. Now, about Oyster…I have to ask—will we see Granny’s back story? Could you give us a hint? *please, please, please*
5. What was your all-time favorite Halloween costume?
Connect with Serena here:
GIVEAWAY: *See a breakdown of the goodies, terms & conditions, & pictures here*a Rafflecopter giveaway
Pick up a copy of Somewhere South of Normal:
Add to your Goodreads Shelf:
Check out the website: