Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Characters, Characters Everywhere


My hands simply aren't fast enough to keep up with the voices in my head. And that makes me sounds just a little crazy...or a lot...but then we already know this about me: odd comes naturally. After years of denial, I've chosen to embrace it.

So, what do you do when your characters are vying for control of your brain and each one is from an entirely different story set in vastly different atmospheres? Right now, I'm mentally traveling from Christmas to vampires to angels (Mr. Sorta-Angel, to be precise) to a cozy mystery to a summertime romance.

I'm convinced these characters have grossly overestimated how quickly I'm able to write.

(And this would be two months in a row of posting! Definite progress!)




No comments:

Post a Comment