UPDATE: This giveaway has now closed. The winner has been contacted and will have 48 hrs. to respond, otherwise a new winner will be selected.
Please keep an eye out for more Holidaze Hammock giveaway events coming in the future!
*MANY HUGS to all who entered the giveaway--I wish I could send everything to ALL of you (not even joking). Happy Holidays to all of you sweethearts!*
It’s time for Holidaze Hammock’s first giveaway! Since this
whole idea is based on the classic Bing Crosby film, Holiday Inn, it
seems only right that our first Holly Hootenanny Giveaway be chock full of
good, old-fashioned holiday fun!
Nearly everything is handcrafted and all ready to bring a
little extra cheer to your holiday celebrations!
OMG, I feel like Santa…I need cookies. But not milk…it
does wicked stuff to my stomach.
Okay, so enough of me babbling (it’s a nervous habit). Let’s
get to the STUFF, right?!
Here’s everything you’ll be getting!
Now to break it down like Santa’s Naughty & Nice list:
1. BELIEVE sign shelf-sitter. This is made out of wood and
has been painted. My believing-self just couldn’t pass this one up! SO cute and
pretty big, too!
2. TWO wooden angel snowflake ornaments. These are also made
out of wood and hand painted with the little angels. Aren’t they so sweet?!
3. FOUR felt ornament coasters and FOUR wooden, painted,
& glittered tree-shaped napkin holders. *My mama spotted these. Such a cute
4. TWO tiny, wooden, painted penguin picture frames. You can
hang these on the tree or set them on a mantle or bookcase.
5. “Wish List” notebook!!! Need I say more?
6. Old-fashioned, primitive journal. SO in love with
this—from the old look to the brown-ish paper inside! It can be used as a
journal, photo album, or even for scrap-booking!
7. Charlie Brown MUSICAL plush by Ty! OMG. Okay, I LOVE
Charlie Brown SO much. When I was little, I used to pick out the most
misfit-like tree, a la Charlie. No joke. To this day, I’ll pick something
that’s flawed over something that’s perfect. Anyhoo, little Charlie plays the
iconic Peanuts Gang theme…and, um, he’s in serious danger of being played to
death, here…so, please, enter to win quickly. ;)
9. Hanging Snowman display card holder plush! *SQUEAL* LOVE
HIM! He can hold so many things—Christmas cards, candy, notes to Santa (like
he’ll ‘magically’ send them to the big man in red for you *wink, wink*), etc.
10. And, finally, Jeff Lange’s Holiday
Treat 2012 DVD! Oh my gosh, his DVD's are SO much
fun. Mr. Lange literally takes you on a tour of Walt Disney World at Christmastime.
You’ll see their holiday fireworks show, Once Upon a Christmastime parade,
castle lighting, and lots more, all without having to leave your comfy chair!
Now, the un-fun part…the rules (Terms &
Conditions) for our Holly Hootenanny Giveaway:
1. To enter, just leave a comment on this post. Please make
sure you leave your e-mail, so I can contact you if you win.
2. One entry per person.
3. Must be 18 years of age or older to enter.
4. The Holly Hootenanny Giveaway will run from December 10th
until December 13th, 11:59 est.
5. The winner will be selected by random.org and will
receive an e-mail immediately following the drawing.
6. Winner will have 48 hours to respond, otherwise another
winner will be selected (this is such a 'bah, humbug' one).
7. Open to U.S.
residents only at this time. (More bah-humbug-ness. I hate the bah-humbugs). :(
**My opinions are my own and were not influenced by any
kind of compensation (duh, I’m totally channeling Santa with all of this
and he doesn’t get paid).
***NOTE: NONE of the prizes are recommended
for children. Nearly everything is made for display/decoration only. Although
I’m thinking Mr. Lange’s Holiday at Disney DVD should
provide some fun family viewing. ;)